Hi everyone!
I was able participate in this wonderful Taste and Business Expo at the South Lyon High School yesterday and I have to say, this was alot of fun. What a great way to provide great exposure to local merchants. Alot of wonderful food was available from area restaurants and folks like me could share our services and products. It was alot of fun to meet new and kind folks in the area. I made several new friends yesterday of which I think was an opportunity I am grateful to have made.
Now it's time to make people happy by providing a photography service that is uncommonly comfortable and satisfying. Business cards that we passed out yesterday include a free 8x10 with a paid session. We also raffled off a set of customized notecards...congratuations to the lucky ones and thanks to all for allowing BWI to be part of a wonderful day. We can't wait till the next one!!
Till next time...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment