Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seniors, Vacations and Hurricanes!!

My photography business is really taking off! Senior photos and family portraits seem to be the need right now and isn't it just great to make some folks happy?? After all, this is what it's all about...family and creating happy clients. I'm having a blast meeting all kinds of great people and getting the giggles as well!

My husband and I are excited to take off for a week to enjoy vacation in Fla. We are also planning a side trip to San Antonio...but who knows what IKE will do to update our plans! I am also excited to see the Alamo and the mexican market...I'm always looking at life thru a camera lens with anticipation of the next photo opportunity. My wonderful husband now fully understands what "sherpa" means in regards to carrying most of my equipment for me--just for that one shot!

I return from FLA on Sept. 22nd so I will have more to post and new/great photos to share.

The theme for the day is FUN!

3 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth Shruga said...

Fantastic blog! Keep up the good work!

Ashley Elizabeth Shruga said...

Allllso, now that you are back from Florida, let's see some of those pics! :-)

Ashley Elizabeth Shruga said...

updates... please??? :-)